Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm a Bum - (Or Just Really Busy)

I just wanted to drop a quick note - I haven't died......yet. It's Saturday and I'm in the office. Why? That's a very good question. I think I've got almost 50hrs this week already plus the 1.5 hrs of driving time a day leaves me with no time. Long story short - no running this week. :( Hopefully I'll get my inventory done and I can get out this afternoon. We'll see.

Beth has been running/walking twice this week that I know of. She's kicking my a$$ in mileage this week. (She might have done more but I really haven't seen her at all this week so there's no telling :))

That's it for now - I'll post again after I actually get a run in. Have a great weekend!

Keep Steppin'
Bob

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry you're so busy at work! Bummer.