Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Even the best plans........

Well yesterday didn't go as planned at all. I got home late, and everything was late from that point on. Finally I gave up putting the little one down at 9 pm and handed him to Beth. By that time I was so frustrated I had decided on not running for the night.

I'm guessing Cade could feel I was anxious and therefore wouldn't go to sleep. That's my theory and I'm sticking to it. Actually I was just spent at this point and didn't want to go out. (no excuses)

Well there's always tonight. The wife is taking Alex to the Dr. right now to get his cast put on so I don't have to worry about that (Thanks Honny!)

Hopefully tonight I'll get in about a 40 min route.

More later.

Keep Steppin'
Bob

1 comment:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.