Saturday, June 5, 2010

Redediction Time

Once again it's been a while since I last posted - I slowly settling in to my new job and I'm starting to get out on the road again.  My workout are slowly coming along, but today marks my rededication to two-a-days.  I'm focusing in on my July 4th run now and I want to get in a solid four months in before.

So for the next few weeks - everyday I'll be blogging about my workout's - come be a part on my 4-week journey.  Signup for a July 4th race and and for the next few weeks leave your comments on my blog :)

Good Luck,
Keep Steppin'
Bob

1 comment:

The Phillips Family said...

Hey Bob!
Great blog, I'll be sure to follow you especially as you and my husband being the journey of training for the Camp Pendleton 1/2 marathon in September. Bryan wants to do it and chose you to be his running partner!! You guys will do great!!
Laura