Friday, October 24, 2008

Log entry 10/24/08

Yesterday was another good day in terms of my workouts. Once again I was able to do two of them (one at lunch, the other after the kids were asleep.) Walking during the day is becoming my refuge from the office craziness. We are getting ready to move the facility into a larger building, but upper management hasn't done a good job in planning even though we have an outside consultant in to help us.


So without further ado:

Miles: 1.56
Walking
Avg Pace: 18:55
Time: 29:32

AND

Miles: 2.21
Running
Avg Pace: 9:45
Time: 21:35

The run was the exact same route I did the day before, the only difference was that I ran the whole distance this time. My legs are a little tired I haven't logged 15 miles in a week since July this year, and I'm starting to feel it. Even so I'm not worried, I still feel pretty strong.

Keep Steppin'
Bob

No comments: