Monday, October 20, 2008

Log entry 10/19/08

Well this weekend didn't really go as planned when it comes to my running. First Alex calls me up on Friday to tell me he doesn't want to spend the night but rather go to the football game. (I knew this day was coming, it just kinda feels wierd once it happens.) SO rather then going running by myself I was a lazy ass and stayed home with the family.

Saturday was really busy - I left the house at 11:00 am and wasn't back until 11:00 pm.
Sunday Beth, Cade, Abby and I went for a walk. I carried Cade on my back and at times even pushed Abby.
Miles: 2.57
Walking
Avg Pace: 20.49
Time: 53:32

This is a very difficult course with some massive hills over the first 1.5 miles. Toting Cade on my back was really tough.
I love walking with everyone - the extra time I get to spend with Beth is nice. Rather than her going out shopping or me watching sports all day we got to at least 'catch up' with each other for this hour.
Weather was really nice, some hawks were being bothered by come crows and were making loud noises overhead but not much else was happing.

No comments: