Monday, March 9, 2009

Damm Lakers / Taxes and Other Stuff

Damm it was a bad night. I didn't go running - worked on my tax return and my Lakers got crushed again by Portland. What's up with the Lakers and Portland? I should have gone out for a run but just couldn't get myself off the couch and before I knew it; it was 10:30 pm.


I did my standard walk at lunch so it wasn't a total waste of a day.

Blood results came back nothing really to note other than my cholesterol is way up (it's always been high.) I'm wondering what I'm going to have to do to get it lower. I'm really not that bad of an eater.

Today's schedule is a quick lunch walk then about 3 miles tonight - that should put me at about 15 miles for the week.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to run with a friend - but I have a feeling that he's going to flake on me. Either way I'll run the 2 miler I have scheduled.

Keep Steppin'

Bob

1 comment:

Chic Runner said...

It's because the lakers stink!! :) just kidding kind of! :)