Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Few Days Off

I've taken a few days off here just to re-group. Thursday I played in a doubleheader for softball (we won both games, and I played pretty well) so I haven't been a complete bum. Today I do plan on running sometime late this afternoon - hopefully at least 3 miles today. That won't make the whole week a complete loss. I need to gear-up and start planning another race. Otherwise it will be too easy to skip runs here and there with the cold weather setting in.

Other than that, not much else is going on - the family is great and the house is decoroated for Christmas. Beth purchased our Maui airfare tickets late last month so the family is set for our Feb vacation which I'm already looking forward to.

Work is busy, next Friday will be my last day in the old building so I have a ton of work to get donw before the end of next week. Hopefully that won't put a crimp in my training plans.

Keep Steppin'
Bob

No comments: