This month I've set just a few goals:
- Run / Walk / Cycle 110 miles for the month
- Break 58:00 for my 10k Race on March 21st
- Create a new PB for distance - longer than 11.45 miles
- Cycle 15 miles for the month
- Break my running streak of 19 days
P90x is getting close to our 30-day mark now and I'm starting to see subtle changes, nothing drastic, but enough to keep the program going. I still can't say enough about the core strength though, It's making me faster for sure.
My running streak is now 15 days and going strong - I'm going to shoot for breaking 19 days in a row (a new PB). Hopefully yesterday was my 'down' day and I'll be able to string together a good 7-10 days now. This morning my legs feel pretty refreshed. Either way, from here on out to my race every run is going to be very easy. I want to be strong on race day (16 days away) in order to give me a chance at that PB.